Thursday, May 14, 2009

ouch

The question is: Who are you going to be in the long run? When life's not as alright as now, when life is really one supercalifragilisticexpialidocious(opposite of that) heck of a roller coaster ride.

"Stand for God, and He will stand for you."
"Be true to Him, and He will be true to you."
`
Naturally as the seasons of life pass, we can't cling on to everything we want. A lot, a lot of things just slipped away, sometimes as quiet as can be. There could be that person that was once quite close to you, and now you wonder "Where is he now? What is he doing?" There could be the long gone moment where you wish you had done something entirely different, and expect a more favourable outcome. There could be many things left behind,

don't leave faith behind.

I'm leaning on You, I'm looking towards You, I'm learning Your ways,
and I'm laying down everything that prevents me from doing so.

reminder: Let go and let Him.

0 gnomes: