Tuesday, May 12, 2009

build-ups

strange/not so strange/ quite fuzzy and warm/just random occurrence(s) over the weekend:

1. (again) on my way to class, I walked past this couple (based on assumption) who was bickering. I would have not noticed them but they were quite loud. The girl was bickering in a higher than usual pitch that makes the air waves around throbs attuned to that unbelievable amplitude and pitch in which her voice was giving out. Details of the squabble can't be recalled but all I remembered was the guy's painfully dejected tone that indicated his hurt, genuine or not.

(again) on my way to another class, I saw them sitting on a slab of cement, close to the point of making out.


2. Night lights are nice.

3. There shall be no more halfheartedness.

4. Coming and going of tides

5. you were right behind me stranger.

1 gnomes:

kristine said...

lol at number 1. i'm glad i wasn't there to witness it!