Thursday, May 14, 2009

pixie dust on your eyes

The stillness of the night.

It's cooler outside, much more cooler than these four walls. Sound of water gushing, and nothing more today.

Sometimes I see shadows rushing off and melting into darkness, probably to a meeting, a lover and her rendezvous. Sometimes I can hear phone conversations, emotions transferred on that thin wavelength, going out to another party at another location.

The coolness, breeziness, quietness that aren't always a normalcy on this spinning ball. I pause a little while more. I think there is something interesting behind this noiselessness, maybe it's the substance of ambiguity that makes it all the more interesting. Fear, curiosity, a streak of romanticism, apathy, gladness.

One day, I will traverse it, holding the element of surprise in one hand, another hand-

0 gnomes: