Sunday, September 20, 2009

role play

just thought i would yabber on a little more before i actually start studying. [10.30pm] SMS was good, and nine is in my hands already, can't wait to start after mocks, which is this friday. T.g.i.f. will be really apt.
.
I met a sweet precocious little girl today and I asked her questions inquisitively. She didn't really reply much and that's when I realized that now, I'm the big weird stranger who poses weird unnecessary questions that you don't like to answer to. I'm the weird stranger that looks at you making you really uncomfortable during playtime. mm, time flies

2 gnomes:

kristine said...

and we used to be like that little girl.

AHH TIFF STOP WRITING SENTIMENTAL STUFF it's driving me nuts hahhaha

tiffanywernyi said...

lol minus the sweet precocious. oh well maybe we were;) i knuuu, but ah it feels so....good, writing them.. and studying for exam is driving me nuts i cant wait to go out and play-.-