Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow, from stealing all my time."

I used to like Jason Wade.

"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
with a broken heart, that's still beating."

exceedingly heart wrenching when it is used as a sountrack, especially in the movie adaptation of one of my favourite books.
.
So this is it, first day of september gone. Time, please stay longer.
Now let me retreat into my nerd shell and finish what's supposed to be finished.

respite:
1) i banged my head while taking a shower but it didn't hurt at all.
2) i'm getting there.
3) guys can get pregnant on facebook, or well, predicted to be.
4) i didn't realise that i was staring at the blinking cursor on the google search bar whilst listening to the background music playing for quite a long while

1 gnomes:

Johnny Swine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.