Tuesday, April 07, 2009

move your face muscle upwards, and outwards


HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA!
`
I like how some blends can turn out seamlessly. I wish, in all my human understanding and limited mind, for that, for us. Tell me it isn't wrong.
`
It's always the night time, the gloomy sky, the solitude that makes people beremo. I can't help it, I've said it countless times- I want to go back.

I want to go back, I want to retrace my steps from here, I want to just go to school groggily every morning, wearing the plain uniform, not thinking over what to wear, going to classroom, soaking in the familiarity, gossiping in class with my bestest, doing silly amusing things (VERY amusing), going to youth meetings every Sat, worrying about nothing ( of course there were spm tension and all, but no, there weren't the need to worry about what to eat for meals later, should I hand-wash this bucket of dirty laundry or use the washing machine, should I have take-outs later or eat with the company of no one, should I do this, should I do that?), and the list just goes onnn and onn, there is no full stop.

Oh Peter Pan, can I join the Lost Boys too?



2 gnomes:

lilly said...

napoleon and pedro(!!)

ah, i miss every bit of highschool inc the noisy school bus and the gossiping at the back of class. (sniff)

"should I have take-outs later or eat with the company of no one"

(heart..)

<3

tiffanywernyi said...

hahaha =) sound damn sad right. well it is. (oh no why do i sound so bitter)