Tuesday, December 22, 2009

closure

as we come to an end, i give thanks, even for the simplest of things.

this year has been infinitely great, and it is only the beginning. of the ups and downs, sideways swerving, crazy moments, i will need to embrace myself because darn, let's face it, there are many many more crazyx1000 moments to come.

yes, words fail me but i attempt.

sometimes archives serve as a chart/reminder (painful or not) because you can look through them, and measure your growth, if any. i look at april, and some juncture before that, I thank God He brought me through step by step, to a place where amazing grace, love, mercy, just overwhelm me.

there are yet so many boxes to be open, so many difficult moments, so many I-don't-know's and I'm-not-sure's. But I lean on the fact that He never fails, He is always listening, and we should always be trusting.

most of all, i want to be that person He wants me to be, especially in 2029.


words still fail, but at least, i tried.

3 gnomes:

Anonymous said...

can i ask why in 2029 leh??? hehe ^^

Jade Tan said...

You'll be 38. Old and married! HAHA.

You'll be one great woman of God! Trust Him, sayang.

Much love. :)

Sorbesque said...

the journey of another 20years begins. amen.