Tuesday, November 17, 2009

face

They depict a lot, don't they? But what if they depict wrongly?
.
I've always knew that my smile/grin can be too extreme sometimes, very exaggerated, when in fact in my perspective, I was just being glad, and not too overly happy. But there will always be comments like, "Why are you grinning like that? What happened?" And again, to clarify, "Oh I'm just smiling normally, am I not?"

"No."

Of late, the situation worsened. While looking happy may not be necessarily a bad thing, I look angry too. A normal straight face, with intention to show concern, or to display a modicum of being professional had been regarded as anger. Again, the muscles exaggerated! Not me! This concerns me because it would be really bad if my facial expressions are all mixed up, or exaggerated to a scale of 1:100.

I fear I may be misunderstooded.

Oh well :S

0 gnomes: