Monday, August 03, 2009

sunlight; sunshine

eighteen could be misheard as eighty. I am eighteen, this is the eightieth post, and this is the eighth month of the year.

Why must the clock tick so fast?
Will we still think that time isn't enough if we're given 48 hours per day?
`
today, i walked in and out of my heart.
`
"studies is bothering me about studies"
`
Happy Birthday Sam. (i doubt you even come to this place)
`
we do things the reversed way sometimes, like how we do referencing after the project, or how we speak, how i speak, sometimes. Sometimes is such a convenient word, and maybe.
`
why do you want to say things like these? why do we open our mouth sometimes to say things that we don't mean? maybe that's why i shut my mouth sometimes, it's better. And no, I will not let my deluded mind take control. I haven't even got time to finish that book and i just found out from the electronic library notice- no more renewal, and i'm past my due date.

0 gnomes: