Wednesday, July 29, 2009

can't name


This morning, I woke up wanting to go caroling on a white Christmas Eve, holding a portable lamp in one hand, and going around on a sleigh pulled by reindeers.

This morning, I woke up wanting to catch a plane to one of those nice places you see in movies.

This morning, I woke up wanting to go bungee jumping, or on a sea adventure, or really, just for a nice long walk in a park.

This morning, the sky was clear.

This morning, I woke up knowing His grace is sufficient for me, and I can, I must depend on Him.

Well what do you say when there's 5 more months left for 2009? It has been an amazing ride so far. Thank you Lord, for - everything.

I 've also learnt that time is a crazy limited thing (that is such an understatement), among a lot of other things that have been coming back to me. And I'm glad for some, I found the answers. Like, why do they do it? Why did they do it.

2 gnomes:

kristine said...

no haze + clear blue skies + wispy clouds + cool breeze + warm sunshine + bubbletea pearls as prawn eyes = happyness.

=)

kristine said...

did i say happyness? hahaha happiness i mean. but eitherway, it's fine. :-)