Tuesday, June 30, 2009

poppies in July

Hello June, won't be seeing you for another 11 months now. I wonder what is it going to be like the next time you're around. A different picture perhaps. I dread, yet I can't wait.
`
Time in itself is an essence for thoughts, just writing or talking about it, can bring out a sea of dreams, regrets, memories, atonements buried. Life in itself is fleeting, fragile. All these, in God's timing. He puts you there, at that place, at that time, with that people.
`
1/2 of 2009 is gone, 2010 is about 182 days away. It seems I started college yesterday, asked Him to show me the place to grow yesterday, celebrated Christmas yesterday, finished spm yesterday. The thing about reminiscence is- don't dwell too long, move on.

So yes,
'Tis Grace has brought me safe thus far,
and Grace will lead me home.

2 gnomes:

lilly said...

this post made me smile+float.
mhmm.

tiffanywernyi said...

heh *looks up the sky and sees a smiley floating lilly*