Tuesday, March 31, 2009

point of difference

So here it was; gone already. March just whizzed through so fast. (And I'm pretty sure I'm going to say that for 2009 too.) So, so fast that I didn't had time to just sit down and record all the events of March (or actually I did, but somehow or rather there's this thing coming up that I think I have to attend to first, oh wait before this there's that, oh no, before that there's it, and also them, and her, and also him, you get the drift). To cut it short, March was

the birthday month of many, *.*



when I had a one week break, and gladly spent it getting my hands on lilly's holga, and becoming real crushed because (insert_reasons),




charity concert. ah, no elaboration needed.

March was a lot of other things too. But they don't fit in here right now;-)


1/4 of 2009 gone, 3/4 left. What is in the 3/4?

Hello, April.

0 gnomes: