Friday, March 06, 2009

pandas, polkadots, and musings.

Tests, assignments, uncertainties. And to top all of that- allergy reaction to (idon'tknowwhat). Eyes have been swollen for 2 days, and partially red, with constant itching and occasional pain. Went to class looking possibly like:
1. I cried buckets because something bad happened
2. rushed my butt off on assignments and stayed up late the night before
3. got punched in the eye
4. sick
And now they're travelling to my body, forming little pinkish-red (or reddish-pink) polkadots. Hello, 60's.
~
Attended HOMES for the first time just now. It was good(despite just knowing only a few people). A smaller bunch of people learning about Him and His Word, fellowshipping, eating. Which reminds me of my home church, how I miss our youth meetings, and care groups. How I miss my best girlfriends. How I miss just every tiny details. How I miss 2008. But, we're already well into a quarter of 2009, without really realising. And the number nine- a new beginning! We shall see=)

0 gnomes: