Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pricked

My bubble was burst. Less then 24 hours ago, I was so happy and excited, full of exuberance that I couldn't sleep the entire night thinking about going home. But then came complications of sorts, which I will not elaborate more because I reckon it will only make the light dimmer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to build a tree house, where the wind will sweep in from time to time. I will be friends with the wind, and it will follow me everywhere. I will make friends with the tree, and all its inhabitants. And whenever there are people I don't want to see calling out my name, I will just lay in the quiet, cosy nook, and if they happen to come by close, I will pull up the ladder, and I don't have to get down if I don't want to, they don't have to climb up either. It will be a svelte idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to dig a hole, cover it with nice smelling blankets, crisp and clean, smelling like fresh laundry. There I will be in an imaginary land, where all that matters is just me, and basically what I like to do. No assignments, no unwanted pressure and no silly thoughts.

3 gnomes:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

p/s I wasn't aware that you had a blog here!

-kristine

tiffanywernyi said...

thanks(im gonna edit the helo chipmunks and squirrel thing tho) hehe. i might just abandon the old blog.

Chareessa said...

nice and decriptive, loved it.